Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ryan's Week Day 3


Awww .... who does not love some Chips and Salsa! Being a Loader myself this is one of my all time favorite snacks!
I hope you find this recipe to be a new twist on an oldie but a goodie ...

You will need:
  • Corn Chips - I have started to enjoy the tostitos whole wheat chips. I just put a few small handfuls on a plate.
  • Some shredded cheddar cheese (I enjoy the mild, but sharp will also work.) About one large handful is good.
  • 1/2 cup of your favorite salsa
1.) Get microwavable plate out
2.) Place chips on plate (as much as you would enjoy) I do about one and a half handful
3.) Place handful of cheese on top of chips, evenly spreading out cheese so each chip has some cheese love.
4.) Place plate into microwave on high heat for abo
ut 40sec. or untill cheese is melted
5.) Dump salsa over top.
6.) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment