Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Spinach Artichoke Dip

One of my favorite appetizers to order when dinning out is Spinach and Artichoke Dip. This recipe comes from my mom's kitchen and is always a crowd pleaser...

You will need:
  • 8 oz. pkg softened cream cheese
  • 1/3 cup finely shredded romano cheese
  • 1/3 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
  • 1 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 4 tbsp mayo or miracle whip
  • 1/3 cup sour cream
  • 1 tsp minced garlic (use more to taste)
  • 10 oz pkg chopped spinach (thawed and squeezed dry)
  • 12 to 14 oz can of artichoke hearts (drained and chopped small)
  • Your favorite bread or chips (I used whole wheat bread that I find next to the fresh bread in the local store)
I put everything (except the bread or chips!) in a crock pot on low for at least two hours and stir a few times. This is fantastic!!


No comments:

Post a Comment