Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ranch Veggie dip

Ranch Veggie Dip:

A great dip that is healthy and that taste good is a hard find. However you have come to the right location to find one.

It's simple, put a large container of Cottage Cheese in a blender and blend till smooth. (Please note you will need to take your rubber scrapper to mix a few times so you don't leave any large clumps.

Once smooth and put into a bowl. Add one package of ranch dressing mix (pounder). Stir and enjoy!

This is great for a veggie tray, or chips.

I happened to have about half a a pack of Good Seasons Italian dressing mix with me so I thought I would mix it up and add it and cut back on the Ranch for a bit of an extra kick! I just kinda tasted till I liked. (It can get salty quickly so start with half a pack of ranch and add small amounts till it is yummy in the tummy!)







(The picture makes it look like it has clumps in it was smooth, it's all in the blending!)

No comments:

Post a Comment