Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Parmesan Crusted Broccoli

My roommate's brother-in-law came up with this fantastic recipe! Please note that my true lack of measuring things will come out in this recipe but I really feel like this is one of those that is best to use your eyeballs...

You will need:

  • 2 1/2 cups broccoli uncooked cut in large pieces
  • 1 1/2 Tablespoons of olive oil
  • 1 Tablespoons lemon juice
  • 2 Tablespoons of Parmesan Cheese
  • Salt and Pepper to taste

Please note that depending on how much of the broccoli will depend on how much of the ingredients you will use.

Wash broccoli and pat dry. Put in a bowl and toss with olive oil. Mix in lemon juice along with salt and pepper. Then toss the Parmesan Cheese on.

Put directly on grill and cook to desired tenderness. When cooking on the gas grill I turned the side with the broccoli on low and the other side on high and I went out and turned every 5 min or so. I also put the small pieces away from the heat because they take less time to cook.

It takes about 10 minutes on the grill.

I also can't help but wounder if lemon pepper would be good with it. I will have to give it a try next time!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment